Blog Boy Rankings

There are at least four things I want to do with Blog Boy Blues:

1. Keep tabs on who has the College Football Championship Belt. That means checking one football score and reporting it each week (this week: Pitt-Albany). Pretty easy.

2. College football rankings, each week, based on my own formula, beginning after Week 1. We'll see how it compares the media rankings and the Playoff Committee's rankings once that starts mid-season. They will have no influence on my rankings, because mine is sheer formula. Remember, I'm what Kevin Durant calls a blog boy; I don't have to watch the games.

3. NFL MVP rankings, beginning Week 1. Time will tell is or when I reveal why I rank players as I do.

4. When the NBA season starts, track the NBA MVP race from the very first games. 

In other words, there'll be reason to keep coming back to Blog Boy Blues!

Comments